+ Reply to Thread

No sync cable. How can I backup contacts?

Hi everyone.
    I have a quick question. I have a palm and no sync cable. I would like to backup my contacts to my laptop, or sd card. Is there a way to do this?

Mind you, since I do not have a sync cable, I will not be able to install any backup apps. Is there anyway to install a program directly from SD card?

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegodude View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I have a quick question. I have a palm and no sync cable. I would like to backup my contacts to my laptop, or sd card. Is there a way to do this?

Mind you, since I do not have a sync cable, I will not be able to install any backup apps. Is there anyway to install a program directly from SD card?

Thanks!!!

Our program syncs and backs-up contacts (among other content) using your phone's internet connection. You can download the program by visiting m.dashwire.com on your phone's browser and obtain a free account by visiting dashwire.com on your computer.

It's really cool, and it works! (That is, assuming you have a Windows Mobile Treo) Check it out!
    Last edited by dashwire; 07-08-2008 at 06:09 PM.
    Dashwire – Free Mobile Phone Backup, Contact Sync, Web Text Messaging, Photo & Video Uploads, and Connection to your Social Networks

Absolutely the best way too. I must have restored my contacts 50 times now thanks to Dashwire.

i copy my pim.vol file to my mem card once a month to back up mine