+ Reply to Thread

Increasing font size in Calendar and elsewhere

At 55 years of age, I appreciate the large font I can get on the "Today" screen. I would actually like to get it slightly larger. It also shows up in some places in contacts. However, Calendar still has small fonts. Also, when typing in a name or number on the "Today" screen, the fonts are small.

Do any of you smart folks know a workaround to increase the font size in these instances?

Thanks. My wife has my old Samsung i600. I miss the simple telephone keys, the flip cover, and the large fonts that it could generate.
    Keith
    ~ My karma ran over my dogma. ~

Go to Start / Settings / System / Screen / Click the "text size" option and you are all set.

Thanks, Bad Ash. Been there, done that. It affects some screen fonts, but not all. --To correct what I said earlier, although the font being typed in for automatic lookup on the "Today" screen is large; the results that show in the window below are small.

I was visiting my older brother last week, and laughed at the similarity in behavior--he has a Treo as well. While driving (parked or at a standstill, of course...), he'll grab his Treo, whip off his sunglasses, put on his reading glasses, and start punching keys. When the call is placed, the reading glasses come off, the sunglasses on, and the phone goes to the ear. I do exactly the same thing!
    Keith
    ~ My karma ran over my dogma. ~