+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ppcmd
  • 1 Post By equus

Thread: It's been a very long time

It's been a very long time

It's been a very long time . . . I guess over the years time flies and certainly passes you by. So may different mobile OS Platforms, phones to try, use and sell off for the next shiny bauble to come along. From PocketPC, to Windows SmartPhone to BlackBerry, to Android, to iOS to Windows Mobile 7, 7.5, to iOS and back again to Android. I have been there, done that and have very likely owned more phones in the last 4 years than an addict could ever need in a lifetime.

That said, I was going through and updating my passwords to so many sites I try to keep up with and post one and moderator on or did (like here) at one time. I just wanted to stop in, see ho things are going and see if we can't drive some user traffic again. So I will be around and will make it a point to post much more frequently.

Thanks again for keeping the lights on all these years and allowing my username and password to still work (there are sites that long ago retired my credentials) and I was glad to see that wasn't so here
    SEAN200 likes this.
    My PDA & SmartPhone History: Palm Vx; M505;TungstenT; NX60; iPaq 1910; I700; Treo 600; hx4700; MPx220; hw6515, Treo 700w, XV6700,, Treo 700p, Moto Q Black, Moto Q9h, BlackBerry 8310 & BlackBerry 8820, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Storm 9530; Droid Incredible; iPhone4; Samsung Captivate; Samsung Fascinate; Droid X, Droid2 Global, Droid X; Droid Incredible. Funny how the familiar is where you end up in the end.

Administrator
    Good to see you back. It has been very quiet, but yes, the lights are still on. This industry moves so fast that it's often hard to keep up. Anything you can do to encourage discussion is much appreciated.

Administrator
    I've been here through several ownership changes and since day one of this forum. I'm not planning on leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by ppcmd View Post
    It's been a very long time . . . I guess over the years time flies and certainly passes you by. So may different mobile OS Platforms, phones to try, use and sell off for the next shiny bauble to come along. From PocketPC, to Windows SmartPhone to BlackBerry, to Android, to iOS to Windows Mobile 7, 7.5, to iOS and back again to Android. I have been there, done that and have very likely owned more phones in the last 4 years than an addict could ever need in a lifetime.

That said, I was going through and updating my passwords to so many sites I try to keep up with and post one and moderator on or did (like here) at one time. I just wanted to stop in, see ho things are going and see if we can't drive some user traffic again. So I will be around and will make it a point to post much more frequently.

Thanks again for keeping the lights on all these years and allowing my username and password to still work (there are sites that long ago retired my credentials) and I was glad to see that wasn't so here
    Yes, it feels good to be back home. This is equus, used to be here for a long time, then was made a mod, then stayed on , moved to another town, dropped off here. NOW I am back and would like to say HI to all that still recognise me.
    superwoman likes this.
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Got a birthday reminder today and had a very nostalgic moment of remembrance for my of Windows phone days. Just wanted to stop in and say hello.
    -Jonas

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.